Payment terms and security rules
Instructions to follow for safe driving
Rules at cykel.ca
f It is for this reason that we ask you to respect these regulations:
- Before your arrival, download the ONDAGO application from the App Store or Google Play
- Upon arrival, we ask that you make a deposit of $ 500 to guarantee damage to the equipment.
Security instructions :
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory. If you don’t have one, a headset is provided to you free of charge.
- You must obey the highway code to make your compulsory stops and stop at a red light.
- It is forbidden to drive on the sidewalks.
- You must always keep your right except to overtake.
- The use of earphones or headphones is prohibited on a bicycle.
- The speed limit on multi-purpose tracks is 20 km / h.
- In guided tours, do not pass the guide forward or end up behind the guide who closes the group.
- Do not throw your waste in the wild. Use the appropriate places to dispose of it.
- All participants must be at least 14 years old and taller than 5 ‘feet (152 cm).
- For the rental of e-bike to a person between 14 and 16 years old, it is necessary to have the class 6D of the driving license.
- Communicate by phone if one or more participants are under the age of 14 (819)717-4001
Payment conditions :
- A deposit of $ 500 is required for the rental of a single bike and refundable if the bike is returned in the same condition. The customer is responsible for breakage in the event of a bicycle accident.
- For the rental of 2 or more bikes, a deposit of $ 500 is required for the first bike as well as a deposit of $ 250 for each additional bike.
- A driver’s license must be provided for each rental
- All cancellations must be made 36 hours in advance. Between 24h and 36h, 50% refund.
GST and QST apply.